Without sight, our other senses are heightened.
Smells, textures and sounds intensify.
Reserve your seats & let us take you through an unforgettable experience!
CLICK TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realize that focusing on taste and smell alone can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
At this unique sensory dining experience, you will be treated to a surprise 4-course dinner with 2 wine pairings to be enjoyed while blindfolded.
This new and tantalizing menu will have you exploring the textures and flavors of haute cuisine for an experience that will leave your taste buds tingling.
Trust in our trained staff and allow them to lead you through your new dark environment. Once you have become acquainted with not having your sight, you’ll notice that it’s quite relaxing, your social awareness is heightened, and any shy feelings you may have had will quickly disappear. During your dining experience, you’ll feel your way through a four course prix-fixe meal, one course at a time. Each deliciously robust course offers a symphony of flavors and has been beautifully created to entice the taste buds and awaken the senses. You will also be served 2 glasses of wine that pair perfectly with your dish. If you have any food allergies, please remind your waiter to ensure that we accommodate your needs. If you need your guide at any time, please call them by their first name and they will attend to you promptly. For the safety of our wait staff and guests, please do not leave your seat unless your guide is accompanying you.
We like to keep things secretive, but here are a few particulars —
- Diners wear comfortable blindfolds throughout the event (we provide). The dining room is not dark.
- Dinners are 4 courses paired with 2 complimentary glasses of wine. Please allot 2 hours for the dinner.
- Menus are secret until the end of the meal so naturally guests have fun guessing which food and wine is on the plate and in the glass.
- Any dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets you will be prompted to tell us of any allergies or dislikes.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Pricing includes 1 glass of champagne, 4 course dinner, 2 glasses of wine, and blindfold. Tax and gratuity not included.
- Upon arrival you will be cordially greeted with a complimentary glass of champagne. Once all guests have arrived we will give you an orientation outside and answer questions before leading you into the dining room with your blindfold on.
- Guests must be 21+ years of age to attend this event.